When you open the AuthPoint app, the Token Management page appears. On this page, you can see your tokens, the current one-time password (OTP) for each token, and the amount of time each OTP is valid.
Next to each token is a menu with options to edit your token, view your token info, and delete your token. When you edit a token, you can customize the token name and image.
- Next to the token you want to edit, tap (Android) or (iOS) and select Edit Token.
- To change the token name, in the Token Name text box, type a name for your token.
- To change the display image for your token, tap .
- Select an image from your phone.
The Move and Scale page appears.
- Adjust your image so it appears in the circle the way you want it. Tap Select.
- Tap Save or Done.
To see information about one of your tokens, tap (Android) or (iOS) and select Show Token Details. In the Token Details dialog box, you can see the following information:
- Serial Number – The serial number of your token (this is the default token name until it is changed)
- Region – The region where your token is registered
- Push Status – Shows whether your token is Registered, Not Registered, or Outdated
- Push ID – The ID assigned to your token when it is registered
- Time Reference – Shows the server time for your token
- Next to the token you want to delete, tap (Android) or (iOS) and select Delete Token.
- Select the I confirm check box.
- Tap Yes.
Tokens that are protected with a PIN have a hidden OTP and a locked menu. Before you can use protected tokens, you must unlock them. For more information, see Token Security.
To change the order of your tokens in the Tokens list, tap and hold a token, and drag it up or down to move it (on iOS, tap Edit first). This is helpful if you often use a specific token to authenticate.