In the AuthPoint mobile app, you can see this information about your mobile device:
- The device model, operating system (OS), OS version, and manufacturer
- Whether the device is:
- Rooted or jailbroken
- Protected with a passcode or pattern
- An emulator
- Whether the AuthPoint app has these permissions:
- Permission for Push notifications
- Permission to use the camera
- Which version of the AuthPoint app is installed
This information is also available to AuthPoint administrators in the AuthPoint management UI.
To see mobile device information in the AuthPoint mobile app:
- Open the AuthPoint mobile app.
- Tap (Android) or (iOS) and select Device Information.