Google Integration in Discover
For more information about Google services, and how to set up a Google account and obtain a JSON file, see Google Integration .
To configure Google Integration in Discover:
- Select System > Third-party Servers > Google Integration.
- Click Upload JSON Key File to upload the JSON key file you downloaded from your Google account.
- In the Admin Email Address text box, type the administrator email address that you used to access the Google Apps Admin Console.
- In the Synchronization section, click Sync Client List to manually synchronize the device list from Google.
Wi-Fi Cloud automatically synchronizes the device list from Google once every 24 hours at 00:00 UTC.
The synchronization of devices can fail in these scenarios:
- JSON key file is missing: Make sure the JSON key file is created and downloaded correctly.
- JSON key file is invalid: Make sure that the correct JSON key file is associated with the profile. This can occur if all the required scopes are not mentioned in the JSON file.
- Admin Email ID is missing or is invalid: You must specify the correct Admin email ID that was used to create the service account JSON key.
- Internal error: Wait a few minutes then perform a manual synchronization if this error occurs.
The MAC address and the OU of the synchronized devices is displayed. You can click Export Client List to download this list as a CSV file.