You can optionally purchase licenses for the WatchGuard IPSec Mobile VPN client in 50 seat or 10 seat bundles. With this volume license option, your fulfillment email includes a bundle ID and a bundle key.
To manage volume licenses:
- Download the Mobile VPN License Server (MVLS) software from the WatchGuard Software Download Center and install it on a local Windows server.
- Make sure the server that hosts the MVLS can connect to the activation server at actsrv1.ncp.de on TCP port 443.
- On the MVLS, enter the bundle ID and bundle key to set up and manage your licenses. Your MVLS validates the bundle, downloads client serial numbers from the NCP Activation Server, and generates an Initialization File.
- Distribute the Initialization File to users of the IPSec Mobile VPN client.
- To activate the client license, start the Software Activation Wizard in the client, and browse to the Initialization File.
For full details, see the Mobile VPN License Server Guide.
Client Software License
To use your client software, you need the serial number and license key you received when the purchase was completed. The license is released by the activation code sent via the Internet to the client on the endpoint. For more information, see the What's New in IPSec Mobile VPN Client presentation.