When you set up Mobile VPN, you must first configure the Firebox and then configure the client computers. Regardless of which type of Mobile VPN you choose, you must complete the same five configuration steps. The details for each step are different for each type of VPN.
- Activate Mobile VPN in Policy Manager.
- Define VPN settings for the new tunnel.
- Select and configure the method of authentication for Mobile VPN users.
- Define policies and resources.
- Configure the client computers.
- For Mobile VPN with IKEv2, download configuration files from the Firebox.
- For Mobile VPN with L2TP, manually configure the L2TP or IKEv2 connection in the client computer network settings.
- For Mobile VPN with SSL and Mobile VPN with IPSec, install the client software and configuration file.
For more information about each type of Mobile VPN, see: