We recommend that you use the Windows Add/Remove Programs tool to uninstall the WatchGuard IPSec Mobile VPN Client for Windows.
It is not necessary to uninstall the Mobile VPN client software before you apply an upgrade to the client software.
Before you uninstall the client, disconnect all tunnels and close the Mobile VPN Connection Monitor.
Uninstall the WatchGuard Mobile VPN Client for Windows
From the Windows desktop:
- Click Start > Settings > Control Panel.
The Control Panel window appears.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
The Add/Remove Programs window appears.
- Select WatchGuard Mobile VPN and click Change/Remove.
The InstallShield Wizard window appears.
- Click Remove and click Next.
The Confirm File Deletion dialog box appears.
- Click OK to completely remove all of the components. If you do not select this check box at the end of the uninstall, the next time you install the Mobile VPN software the connection settings from this installation are used for the new installation.
Uninstall the WatchGuard IPSec Mobile VPN Client for Mac OS X
The installation disk image file (.dmg) includes an uninstaller that you can use to remove the client from your computer.
To uninstall the client:
- Copy the Mobile VPN .dmg to the remote computer if it is not already there.
- Double-click the Mobile VPN .dmg file.
- Double-click the Uninstall icon
The WatchGuard Mobile VPN Uninstaller starts.
- Complete the uninstaller to completely uninstall the client and configuration files.