Administer Firebox Cloud with the CLI
If you did not specify a key pair when you launched your instance of Firebox Cloud, you cannot connect to Firebox Cloud with the Fireware CLI.
To connect to your Firebox Cloud with the Fireware CLI, use an SSH terminal client and specify these settings:
- User name — The Device Administrator user name that you use to log in to Fireware Web UI
- Private key — The private key file for your instance of Firebox Cloud
- Address — The public IP address of Eth0 for your instance of Firebox Cloud
- Port — 4118
For information about how to use the CLI to manage Fireware, see the Command Line Interface Reference on the Product Documentation page at https://www.watchguard.com/help/documentation/.
Reset the Firebox to Factory-Default Settings
If you want to run the Web Setup Wizard again for a Firebox Cloud instance, you can use the CLI to reset the virtual machine to factory default settings.
To reset the Firebox to factory-default settings:
- Log in to the CLI with the admin account.
- Run the command restore factory-default.