About Routing Daemon Configuration Files
- Sample RIP Routing Configuration File
- Sample RIPng Routing Configuration File
- Sample OSPF Routing Configuration File
- Sample OSPFv3 Routing Configuration File
- Sample BGP Routing Configuration File
Notes about configuration files:
- The ! and # characters are inserted before comments, which are lines of text in configuration files that explain the function of the commands that follow them. If the first character of a line is a comment character, then the rest of the line is interpreted as a comment.
- You can use the word no at the beginning of the line to disable a command.
For example, no network 10.0.0.0/24 area 0.0.0.0 disables the backbone area on the specified network.