Protect Your Network in the Harshest Environments
Traditional firewalls are designed for office environments – or rack-mounted in a climate-controlled server room – where issues with temperature, water and dust are negligible. WatchGuard ruggedized firewalls make it possible to extend best-in-class performance and security to harsh environments, like those found in the industrial and manufacturing industry.
- IP64-rated industrial enclosure that is both dust and splash proof
- Capable of operating in temperatures of -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- The rugged frame eliminates the need to build custom enclosures
- Site-to-site VPN connectivity is simple, reliable and manageable, which enables admins to confidently provide advanced security protection against malware, network intrusions, viruses, worms, ransomware, and much more.
Today more than ever, people expect Wi-Fi access no matter where they are, even if they are outside, even when camping. The AP327X from WatchGuard can solve your outdoor Wi-Fi challenges with flexible antenna choices to direct signal to desired areas and reduce interference.
- IP67-rated to withstand even the most extreme environments – rain, snow, dust, you name it
- Can be mounted with direct exposure to the elements – no overhang or shelter required
- Capable of operating in temperatures -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- Offers 4 N-Type connectors for flexible antenna pattern coverage – delivering broad, fast, and reliable Wi-Fi outside your buildings
Start Securing Your Rugged Environment Today
- Remote and industrial locations
- Extreme weather conditions
- Ideal for warehouses, manufacturing yards, agricultural environments, and so many others
- Engineered to extend security and connectivity to locations with challenges from dust, moisture and severe temperatures
- Extends your Trusted Wireless Environment to the outside of your building
Contact us for a quote or to learn more.
This form requires the Marketo script to function properly.