Organizations of all sizes are struggling to keep up with the increasingly complex and evolving cybersecurity landscape. Threat actors aren’t just hunting large corporations, they’re aggressively targeting small and midsize businesses, too. As networks become more porous and cyber threats rise, organizations that lack in-house security expertise will increasingly become targets of attack and their losses will grow. Businesses must find a way to bridge the security gap to remain operational and thwart these cyber villains. Queue the hero of this story – MSPs.
The effort and cost involved in staying safe in this environment is driving many organizations to work with IT and managed service providers (MSPs). In fact, by one estimate the Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) market alone is expected to grow nearly 14% and surpass $65B by 2026. MSPs offer a lifeline for organizations that don’t have the internal resources and expertise for the full-time job of keeping up with current threats. Outsourcing security and other critical IT functions to trusted advisors is an effective way to fill that void and draw from their experiences across hundreds or thousands of clients. And that’s not all, for many organizations, the cost of buying, managing and continuously updating a complete cybersecurity infrastructure can be prohibitive (their kryptonite so to speak). So, working with an MSP can help organizations improve security on an “as a service” subscription basis.
Furthermore, as organizations grow and the threats change, so do their security needs. By working with an MSP, organizations can both ensure that their security posture is current with the latest services, and also scale up quickly to meet new demands by layering on additional capabilities like multi-factor authentication (MFA) and advanced endpoint security. And in true hero fashion, this can all be delivered by an MSP with improved efficiency and automation, meaning clients can play an active and informed role in their security programs.
For MSPs looking to grab that superhero moniker (and no, we’re not talking about MSPs wearing capes and tights), they must be able to scale with automation and business efficiency. And frankly, that’s not possible without security technology that’s built on a comprehensive platform.
To help MSPs achieve superhero status, we’ve created the WatchGuard Unified Security Platform™. It elevates the practice of professional service delivery by offering a complete portfolio of endpoint, multi-factor authentication, secure Wi-Fi, and network security products for managed security that is uniquely effective at scale and ready to tackle the sophisticated threat landscape of tomorrow. Our mission is to help MSPs save the world from bad actors by elevating the practice of security delivery. Here’s how.
With WatchGuard’s Unified Security Platform, MSPs can provide:
- Comprehensive Security: MSPs get access to a complete portfolio of enterprise-grade network security, advanced endpoint security, multi-factor authentication, and secure Wi-Fi services that scale to meet the needs of any organization, regardless of size.
- Clarity and Control: WatchGuard Cloud enables MSPs to provision, deliver and manage hardware, software and subscription cybersecurity services using one, intuitive interface for consolidated administration and reporting.
- Operational Alignment: We take the complexity out of business operations by offering direct API access, a rich ecosystem of out-of-the-box integrations, and support for all payment and consumption models via FlexPay™️.
- Shared Knowledge: Our fully integrated platform makes it easier to adopt a zero-trust security posture. With WatchGuard’s Identity Framework™️ and ThreatSync® correlation engine, MSPs can deploy a true XDR-based approach to accelerate threat detection and remediation.
- Automation: A binding fabric through the entire platform, WatchGuard’s Automation Core™ brings simplicity and scalability to every aspect of security consumption, delivery, and management.
It’s time for MSPs to help save the world from the rising tide of cyberattacks and cyber villians. To do that, MSPs need to choose the right technology partner. Click here to see how MSPs grown their businesses and better protected their customers with WatchGuard.