Managing Your MSP Business to Accommodate Remote Workforces
As a managed service provider (MSP), it is important to help companies remain protected from security threats as more and more employees work from home. With a remote workforce, it is more critical than ever that businesses only allow authorized access to sensitive and confidential information on the network.
View this on-demand webinar with Ben Oster, senior product manager, as he discusses ways for MSPs to stay ahead of the remote workforce security needs by answering questions such as:
- How can we protect remote users from the phishing threats we know they see?
- How can we protect remote users from new and known malware threats?
- What can we do to expand perimeter security to the point of user access?
- How can we manage large and quick expansion of remote workforces?
- How can we encourage adoption of security best practices?