Hacked on PTO: No Vacation from Vulnerability(39m)
Your employees may be on vacation, but hackers definitely aren’t. And with no break from vulnerability, your security certainly can’t go on holiday. It can take just one person within your organization to be hacked in order to spread the malware to the rest of your employees and devices. How can you protect your company’s confidential information, even when your employees are on PTO?
In this webinar, Stephen Helm, product marketing manager, will discuss how to protect your organization while employees are on the go, including:
- How hackers target your users
- The threat of risky clicks
- Intelligent malware, tailored just for you
- How to prevent Patient Zero
- How to provide secure access, anywhere, anytime