Wi-Fi Cloud Maintenance Update
Hello WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Users,
WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Launchpad and GO application services will be updated starting on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 for required maintenance to support the upcoming Wi-Fi Cloud 8.8 release.
- AMER region: Wed, August 21, 2019 (12:00AM PDT / 7:00AM UTC)
- APAC region: Wed, August 21, 2019 (12:00AM HKT / 4:00PM Monday UTC)
- EMEA region: Wed, August 21, 2019 (12:00AM GMT / 12:00AM UTC)
Maintenance Window: 6 Hours
Duration: 4 Hours
- Wi-Fi Cloud management services will be inaccessible during the maintenance activity and you will be unable to log in to the Wi-Fi Cloud Launchpad Dashboard or use Go.
- There is no impact to customer Wi-Fi service. Access Points will still be functional and provide connectivity and security.
- Captive portal splash pages will be functional for guest access.
If you have any questions regarding the update, please visit the Support Center. To learn more about Secure, Cloud-Managed Wi-Fi from WatchGuard, visit www.watchguard.com/wifi.