WatchGuard receives Grand Trophy and five other 2016 Global Excellence Awards
It was a busy week down at the RSA conference in San Francisco, but it kicked off right on Monday night when we learned that InfoSecurity Products Guide, the industry's leading information security research and advisory guide, recognized WatchGuard Technologies as a Grand Trophy winner for their 2016 Global Excellence Awards®. More than 50 judges from around the world formed a broad spectrum of industry voices and their average scores determined the 2016 Global Excellence Awards Finalists and Winners. Beyond the Grand Trophy, we brought home a total of five Info Security Product Guide Global Excellence Awards in a diverse set of categories:
- Gold Winner Award for Network Security and Management: WatchGuard Dimension Command
- Gold Winner Award for Security Products and Solutions for Small Businesses and SOHO: WatchGuard Firebox T50
- Silver Winner Award for Security Products and Solutions for Enterprise (Medium): APT Blocker
- Bronze Winner Award for Integrated Security and Unified Threat Management: WatchGuard Firebox M300 Firewall (Firebox M300 running Fireware 11.10.4 firmware)
- Bronze Winner Award for People Shaping Info Security: Corey Nachreiner, Chief Technology Officer at WatchGuard Technologies, for Raising InfoSecurity Awareness Through Education
Info Security Product Guide’s recognition of our products and personnel stands as further validation of this company’s commitment to best-in-class security solutions. We’re proud to receive yet another endorsement of WatchGuard’s vision and execution in the field of security for SMBs and enterprises, and for general education and awareness about infosecurity.