We are excited to announce the addition of an additional feature to the TDR 5.8.X Beta! In addition to the AV Exclusions feature currently available in Beta, we have a new Host Ransomware Prevention(HRP) capability. When you view the details of an HRP Indicator that was successfully remediated, you can now view a graphical representation of the event. If the Indicator can be graphed, you will see a new Chart button in the Additional Details pop-up of the Indicator. Click the button to open a new window.
The chart is interactive, with the following capabilities:
- Processes are displayed as square nodes
- Behaviors are displayed as oval nodes
- Hover over any node to show details
- Click on a node to highlight the node and the paths to related nodes
- The Download/Export icon enables you to export the chart as an image or PDF
There is a test tool available to safely generate an HRP Indicator (available on the WatchGuard beta management site).
We are excited about this new feature and look forward to your feedback.
To participate in the beta, click the link below and follow the instructions provided.
TDR Product Team