We are excited to announce that Threat Detection and Response has a new capability to beta test! While TDR has always correlated network threats from your Firebox to an individual host, we are proud to announce the ability to correlate that same network threat to an individual process on your Windows host! This functionality enables Administrators to:
- Quickly identify Windows processes that are making malicious outbound network connections.
- Stop those processes before they cause any damage to your environment(s).
This feature includes the following benefits and functions:
- A new Process + Network indicator type that contains all of the information you would expect to triage the threat.
- Zero configuration – the feature works out-of-the-box, protecting environments immediately.
- Automated integration with existing ThreatSync policies.
We are excited about this new feature and look forward to your feedback!
To participate in the beta click the link below and follow the instructions provided.
WatchGuard Beta Team