We are excited to announce the availability of two new Firebox M Series appliances—M4800 and M5800, delivering top-of-the-line performance and serious security in a flexible, modular platform. With firewall throughput of up to 87 Gbps and UTM throughput up to 11.3 Gbps, the Firebox® M4800 and M5800 are our fastest Firebox appliances ever. This level of performance paired with powerful security, flexible high-port density, and affordability makes these the ideal solutions for distributed, hub-and-spoke type deployment scenarios.
- Throughput: With firewall throughput of up to 87 Gbps and UTM throughput up to 11.3 Gbps, the Firebox® M4800 and M5800 are our fastest Firebox appliances ever.
- Optional Interface Modules: Customize your port configuration to meet current needs, knowing you have the flexibility to adapt as the network evolves. This is how to future-proof your network and eliminate costly rip-and-replace scenarios.
- A Clouds-Eye View of Your Network: WatchGuard Cloud Visibility provides full visibility into your network so that you can make timely, informed, and effective decisions about your network security anywhere, anytime.
- Secure Remote Access Made Easy: Access Portal is a clientless VPN solution that comes standard with every M4800/M5800 and provides secure remote access to remote users. And, since the new appliances have twice as much memory, you can support even more remote RDP and SSH sessions.
- Automation Core: WatchGuard Firebox M Series appliances are designed with automation to the core, allowing your IT team to do more with less. Deploy from the Cloud, update signatures, detect and kill malware, all without lifting a finger.
Visit the Firebox M4800 & M5800 page to learn more.
For Sales or Support questions, you can find phone numbers for your region online. If you contact WatchGuard Technical Support, please have your registered appliance Serial Number or Partner ID available.