Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in July:
- How can I create and deploy custom IKEv2 and L2TP VPN profiles for Windows computers?
- Troubleshoot Issues with VoIP and Video Conferencing Quality
- spamBlocker Data Retention FAQ
- New Firebox features by Fireware version
- How can I see technical documentation in languages other than English?
- Troubleshoot two DNSWatch accounts using the same public IP address
- Windows log in fails when AuthPoint Logon App and McAfee Disk Encryption are installed
- Clients that do not meet TDR Host Sensor Enforcement requirements continue to try to reconnect to Mobile VPN with SSL
- Firebox might not be able to communicate with 12.5.4 SSO Agent after upgrading to Fireware v12.5.4
- dhcprelayd process crashes and causes DHCP relay to fail
- TDR Host Sensor Enforcement requirements are not checked for Firebox-DB users with login limits enabled
- After upgrade to Fireware v12.5.4, LDAP/AD user groups used by Mobile VPN no longer appear