AP225W – For Demanding Wi-Fi Users, Discover Simple Troubleshooting and Management Options.
Today’s users demand fast and secure Wi-Fi connectivity no matter where they are. When you have a building full of demanding Wi-Fi users, you need a simple way to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot issues whenever they arise. When you manage the AP225W wall plate access point in the Wi-Fi Cloud, you have access to a complete set of Wi-Fi visibility, troubleshooting, and network health features. Discover the answers to happy Wi-Fi users and productive IT with the AP225W!
AP225W Features and Specifications:
- Secure, wall-flush installation with mounting bracket included
- Electrical pass-through port Ethernet port
- Radios & Streams: 2x2 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi 5, 3rd WIPS Radio
- Max Data Rates: (5/2.4 GHz): 867 Mbps/400 Mbps
- Switch Ports: Three Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.3at POE+ powered
The AP225W enables you to create an affordable Trusted Wireless Environment in multi-dwelling unit (MDU) structures such as dorm rooms, shared office spaces, smart apartments and condos, hotels, assisted living, and military housing units. It is built for the most demanding Wi-Fi users in mind!
The AP225W enables you to create an affordable Trusted Wireless Environment, protecting both WatchGuard access points and any 3rd party access point (Cisco Meraki, Ubiquiti, Ruckus, Aruba, etc.) from the 6 known Wi-Fi threat categories as a dedicated WIPS security sensor.
When you deploy an access point that has WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud enabled with a Secure Wi-Fi or Total Wi-Fi license, you unlock the full potential of your WatchGuard access points with:
- Patented Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) protection against the six known Wi-Fi threat categories
- Intelligent Network Visibility & Troubleshooting
- Engaging Guest Portal Experiences
- Powerful Location-Based Analytics
- Scalable Management
For a lightweight feature set, manage any one of our APs with a Firebox via a Basic Wi-Fi license.
To learn more visit: watchguard.com/wifi