SEATTLE – November 7, 2016 – WatchGuard® Technologies, a leader in advanced network security solutions, has developed a certified integration with ConnectWise, a leading business management platform, that provides managed security service providers (MSSPs) with one trusted source for all their managed security service needs. Now, MSSPs can streamline their operations and increase customer satisfaction by delivering enterprise-grade network security that is easy to deploy and manage, and includes automated service ticketing, visibility and reporting.
Business Management platforms are commonly used by MSSPs to enable end-to-end IT service management for their customers. They improve business operations by consolidating multiple applications and functions into one platform, including service ticketing, project management, asset management, and customer relationship management. The WatchGuard-ConnectWise integration delivers a unique combination of capabilities for ConnectWise users that significantly enhances security automation and visibility into managed security services, while providing a scalable and easy-to-manage solution.
Key integration features:
Auto Synchronization of Asset Information — Know Your Customers’ Security
- Reduce manual upkeep of security asset information.
- Gain unparalleled visibility into your customers’ security through automated synchronization with WatchGuard security appliances, including subscription start and end dates, device serial numbers, OS versions, and much more.
- Avoid a managed network going unprotected because of incorrect security service subscription end dates.
Integrated, Closed-Loop Service Ticketing — Track Issues with Service Ticketing Made Easy
- Enable ConnectWise service tickets for WatchGuard security solutions.
- Configure event thresholds on a wide range of parameters identified per device, including: security services, device statistics, and subscription statuses. Event thresholds automatically trigger the creation and closure of service tickets, closing tickets when issues are resolved, and reducing the number of false alarms.
- Eliminate ticket flooding and provide trending visibility into a customer’s security, because the same ticket reopens if the issue returns, rather than creating multiple tickets.
Automated Reporting — Auto Deliver Security Summary Reports to Your Customers
- Integrate data from the WatchGuard management and reporting solutions into the ConnectWise Executive Summary Reports, including device statistics, web usage statistics, and intrusion prevention service summaries.
- Deliver customized reports to customers via on-demand schedules.
“Ease of management is critical for my business, and WatchGuard has just developed an integration that will make life easier for me and my employees, while improving the security services delivered to our customers,” said Sandro Alvarez, CEO of Internos. “Based on my experience, no other security company integrates with ConnectWise to level of WatchGuard, which is a critical differentiator for my business, and all businesses that use ConnectWise.”
"We were thrilled at the opportunity to work with the WatchGuard team on their integration initiatives through our Invent Program," said Jeannine Edwards, senior director, ConnectWise Platform Strategy. "By collaborating with us through Invent, WatchGuard demonstrated their commitment to a seamless and best-in-class integration experience for our Partners."
“At WatchGuard, we recognize that our Partners offer a complex mix of security solutions, from a variety of vendors, to many customers. It is critical to minimize and centralize the management efforts as well as automate the workflows associated with our solutions,” said Himanshu Verma, director of product management for Managed Security Services at WatchGuard. “WatchGuard understands these growing needs, and remains at the forefront of developing industry-leading network security, visibility, and management solutions that empower MSSPs to differentiate in an increasingly competitive marketplace. This includes product features that streamline and automate management, as well as expanding our technology ecosystem with integrations that greatly reduce operational overhead for MSSPs.”
WatchGuard at ConnectWise ITNation, Orlando, Florida, November 9-11:
- The WatchGuard-ConnectWise integration will be on display at ConnectWise ITNation in Orlando, Florida from November 9-11.
- Stop by booth #220 to view a live demo and learn more about this integration as well as all of WatchGuard’s network security solutions, Partner programs, and technology integrations.
Visit the WatchGuard-ConnectWise integration page to learn more about this dynamic offering. Visit the WatchGuard MSSP Page to learn more about how WatchGuard enables MSSPs to deliver the highest level of security-as-a-service in the industry.