In 2023, WatchGuard predicts that hackers will try to bypass your cybersecurity defenses using new techniques focused on business processes, identity, and artificial intelligence. This year, Corey and Marc square-off in a Predictions Challenge, offering different takes on potential hacks and attacks in these categories. Whose predictions will come true…only time will tell!
Some of the Threat Lab team’s 2023 predictions include:
- Insurers Verticalize Their Already Increased Security Requirements
- Cybersecurity Evaluation and Validation Becomes a Top Factor in Selecting Vendors and Partners
- The First Big Metaverse Hack Affects a Business Through New Productivity Use Cases
- MFA adoption Fuels Surge in Social Engineering
- A Novel Robotaxi Hack Results in a Dazed and Confused AI Car
- AI Coding Tools Introduce Basic Vulnerabilities to New Developers’ Projects
Check out all of WatchGuard’s 2023 cybersecurity predictions, along with accompanying videos featuring Corey and Marc, here to learn more!