For the sixth consecutive year, CRN has recognized several WatchGuard leaders in its prestigious annual Channel Chiefs list, which honors IT channel executives who work tirelessly to advance the channel agenda and deliver successful channel partner programs and strategies. What’s more, CRN has once again named WatchGuard Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President of Business Strategy Michelle Welch to its prestigious list of the 50 Most Influential Channel Chiefs for 2023!
Each and every leader in this group of WatchGuardians is passionate about all things cybersecurity and the channel, and has helped the company build a highly successful worldwide channel program as a result of their hard work and dedication to WatchGuard’s partner community.
Learn more about the winners and why their outstanding leadership has been recognized:
- Michelle Welch, Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President of Business Strategy
- Sean Price, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales
- Mark Romano, Sr. Director, Channel Engagement, Performance
- Sean Banahan, Director, U.S. Channel Sales
- Chris Wachel, Regional Vice President, Sales, U.S., Canada
- Adam Otis, Senior Manager, Channel Programs, Operations
- Hillary Taylor-Hartle, Manager, Partner Development
- Joseph Tavano, Channel Marketing Specialist
“Once again, this year’s list gives well-deserved recognition to the IT Channel Chiefs who are dedicated to driving the channel agenda and advocating for the development of strong channel partnerships,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “Under their exceptional leadership, influence, and innovation, the IT channel vendor community continues to deliver solutions and services that meet the rapidly evolving needs of their solution provider partners and their customers.”
You can read more about the 2023 Channel Chiefs program and see the full list of winners on CRN.com and in the February 2023 issue of CRN Magazine. And don’t forget to subscribe to the WatchGuard blog for the latest security news and WatchGuard updates.