This release resolves a number of problems found in earlier Fireware XTM releases.
- This release resolves an issue that caused some configuration saves to fail to take effect on XTM 21 - 23 devices. 
- A problem that caused the XTM 1050 10 Gigabit Fiber ports to fail has been resolved. 
- This release resolves a problem that caused a kernel crash when a reset packet is sent out through the 10 Gigabit Fiber ports on the XTM 1050 and XTM 2050. [70384, 70296]
- RSS feeds no longer try to download RSS updates every six minutes. RSS updates are now queried every 24 hours. 
- A memory leak related to the OSS-Config process has been resolved. 
Proxies and Subscription Services
- The SIP ALG now supports REFER method for call transfers. 
- File downloads no longer stall when you use an HTTP packet filter policy with IPS. 
- The scand process has been improved to restart more quickly in the event of a crash.
Logging and Reporting
- This release resolves an issue that caused the logging processes on the XTM device to use a high percentage of CPU. [59979, 66060]
- The SNMP process is now automatically restarted if it becomes stuck in a dormant state. [66491, 70975]
- The IGMP_Max_Membership setting for OSPF has been increased to support a large number of VLANs with dynamic routing. 
- The Terminal Services TO Agent now works correctly when used in an active/passive FireCluster. [70098, 69944]
- This release resolves a problem that caused the master in an XTM 2050 FireCluster to go into an idle state when you added a new interface. 
- This release resolves an issue that caused a low memory condition when an active/passive FireCluster was configured. 
- The Virtual MAC address is no longer sent from the backup master when you use an active/passive FireCluster with DHCP relay enabled. 
- The amount of time it takes to fail over from a leased line to a branch office VPN with OSPF or BGP has been reduced. 
- This release improves Branch Office VPN stability for XTM devices behind a network device that applies NAT. [70394, 59859]
- This release resolves a problem that caused the IKED process to crash under certain conditions. 
- Frequent Mobile VPN client connect/disconnect sequences no longer cause a low memory condition for the XTM device. 
- The Mobile VPN client for iOS no longer disconnects after three minutes of idle time.