On the Subscription Services Dashboard page, you can see the recent Subscription Services activity on your XTM device.
The Subscription Services page shows:
- Scanned, infected, and skipped traffic that is monitored by Gateway AntiVirus
- Scanned, detected, and prevented traffic that is monitored by Intrusion Prevention Service
- Signature version and update information for Gateway AntiVirus and Intrusion Prevention Service
- Good, bad and inconclusive reputation score statistics for URLs checked by Reputation Enabled Defense
- HTTP requests and traffic that is denied by WebBlocker
- Clean, confirmed, bulk, and suspect mail that is identified by spamBlocker
- Scanned, blocked, and quarantined content that is identified by Data Loss Prevention.
- Scanned, blocked, and quarantined content that is identified by APT Blocker.
For more information about manual signature updates, see Subscription Services Status and Manual Signatures Updates.
About the Dashboard and System Status Pages