Assign Interfaces to a VLAN
When you create a new VLAN, you specify the type of data it receives from XTM device interfaces. However, you can also make an interface a member of a VLAN that is currently defined, or remove an interface from a VLAN.
You must change an interface type to VLAN before you can use it in a VLAN configuration.
To assign a network interface to a VLAN:
- Select Network > VLAN.
The VLAN page appears.
- Click Add, or select a VLAN interface and click Edit.
- In the Select a VLAN tag setting for each interface list, select one or more interfaces.
- From the Select Traffic drop-down list, select an option to apply to the selected interfaces:
- Tagged traffic — The interface sends and receives tagged traffic.
- Untagged traffic — The interface sends and receives untagged traffic.
- No traffic — Remove the interface from this VLAN configuration.
- Click Save.
About Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs)
Define a New VLAN