Before You Begin
Configure the Interfaces
- Select Network > Multi-WAN.
- From the Multi-WAN Mode drop-down list, select Round Robin.
- If you have Fireware XTM with a Pro upgrade, you can modify the weight associated with each interface. Choose an interface, then type or select a new value in the adjacent Weight field. The default value is 1 for each interface.
For information on interface weight, see Find How to Assign Weights to Interfaces.
- To assign an interface to the multi-WAN configuration, select an interface and click Configure.
- Select the Participate in Multi-WAN check box and click OK.
- To complete your configuration, you must add link monitor information as described in About WAN Interface Status.
- Click Save.