Configure Interface Overflow
Before You Begin
Configure the Interfaces
- Select Network > Multi-WAN.
- From the Multi-WAN Mode drop-down list, select Interface Overflow.
- In the Threshold field for each interface, type or select the amount of network traffic in megabits per second (Mbps) that the interface must carry before traffic is sent on other interfaces.
- To set the order of interface operation, select an interface in the table and click Up and Down to change the order. The interfaces are used from first to last in the list.
- To complete your configuration, you must add information as described in About WAN Interface Status.
For information on advanced multi-WAN configuration options, see About Advanced Multi-WAN Settings.