Include Performance Statistics in Log Messages
When you configure logging on your Firebox or XTM device, you can select the details and performance statistics to include in your log files.
- Select System > Logging.
The Logging page appears.
- In the Settings section, select the options for the log messages from this device:
- To store log messages on your XTM device, select the Send log message to Firebox Internal storage check box.
- To include performance statistics in your log files, select the Send external interface and VPN bandwidth statistics to log file check box.
- To send a log message when the XTM device configuration file is changed, select the Send log messages when the configuration for this Firebox is changed check box.
- To send log messages about traffic sent by the XTM device, select the Enable logging for traffic sent from this device check box.
- To enable the XTM device to collect a packet trace for IKE packets, select the Enable IKE packet tracing to Firebox internal storage check box
- Click Save.
About Logging, Log Files, and Notification
Send Log Messages to a WatchGuard Log Server
Configure Syslog Server Settings