Service Providers can assign trial licenses to accounts that want to try AuthPoint. Trial licenses have five users, are valid for 30 days, and can be renewed for another 30 days.
To assign a trial license:
- Activate a trial license in the Support Center to add it to your inventory. For detailed instructions about how to add a trial license to your inventory, see Activate an AuthPoint Trial License.
- Create a new customer account if one does not already exist. For more information, see Add a Managed Account.
- From Account Manager, select Overview.
- Select Inventory.
The Inventory Summary page opens.
- From the Inventory menu, in the AuthPoint section, select Licenses.
- In the Licenses section, select the Name of the trial license you want to assign.
- From the Assign this trial license to drop-down list, select the account you want to assign the trial license to.
- Click Save.
The five users for the trial license are allocated to the account. The trial license expires after 30 days but can be renewed once to continue services for an additional 30 days.