In WatchGuard Cloud, you can see the number and expiration dates of Host Sensor licenses activated for your TDR account.
If your TDR account is a Service Provider account, you can view your unallocated and allocated Host Sensor licenses, license expiration dates, and allocate licenses to your managed accounts.
As a Service Provider, you must add managed subscriber accounts before you can assign TDR Host Sensor licenses to your managed subscribers.
To view your Host Sensor license details in WatchGuard Cloud:
- Log In to TDR.
- Select Administration > License Details.
- On the License Details page, select the Host Sensors tab.
To assign Host Sensor licenses to a managed subscriber account (Service Providers only):
- Log in to your Service Provider account in WatchGuard Cloud.
- Select Inventory.
- In the Host Sensor section, select Licenses.
The Overview page opens.
- From Account Manager, select a managed account.
- From the Inventory menu, in the Host Sensor section, select Allocation.
The Unallocated Host Sensors page opens for the selected account.
- In the Number of Host Sensors text box, type the number of Host Sensors to allocate to the account.
- In the Expiration Date text box, select the expiration date.
- Click Save.