AuthPoint trial licenses are valid for 30 days, and can be renewed one time for another 30 days. If you are a Service Provider, you can renew a trial license that is applied to a managed account (a customer account). When you do this, the trial period is extended for an additional 30 days.
Once a trial license has been renewed, it cannot be renewed again.
To extend the AuthPoint trial period for a managed account:
- Go to https://www.watchguard.com/ and log in to the WatchGuard Support Center with your WatchGuard account user name and password.
- On the Support Center Home page, select My WatchGuard > Manage Products.
- On the Manage Products page, click WatchGuard AuthPoint.
- On the AuthPoint Licenses page, click Free 30 day trial to start the activation wizard.
On the Select a License page of the activation wizard, from the drop-down list, select the name of the trial license that is allocated to your managed account.
You can see the trial licenses allocated to your accounts on the Inventory page in WatchGuard Cloud. In the Licenses section, click the Name of a trial license to see which account the trial is allocated to.
- Click Next.
- Select the I accept check box to accept the End-User License Agreement.
- Click Next to finish and extend the trial period.
The new trial license is activated and extends the current trial license allocated to your customer's account for an additional 30 days. The expiration date of the trial license in your WatchGuard Cloud inventory and the account it is allocated to are automatically updated.