AuthPoint trial licenses are valid for 30 days, and can be renewed one time for another 30 days. When you renew a trial, your trial period is extended by 30 days.
If you are a Service Provider, you can renew a trial license that is applied to your own account or a trial license that is applied to a managed account. To extend the trial for a managed account, see Extend the AuthPoint Trial for a Managed Account.
Once a trial license has been renewed, it cannot be renewed again. To continue service, you must purchase and activate an AuthPoint license.
To extend your AuthPoint trial:
- Go to https://www.watchguard.com/ and log in to the WatchGuard Support Center with your WatchGuard account user name and password.
- On the Support Center Home page, select My WatchGuard > Manage Products.
- On the Manage Products page, click WatchGuard AuthPoint.
- On the AuthPoint Licenses page, click Free 30 day trial to start the activation wizard.
- On the Select a License page of the activation wizard, from the drop-down list, select the name of your trial license.
- Click Next.
- Select the I accept check box to accept the End-User License Agreement.
- Click Next to finish and extend the trial period.