The Users page is where you manage AuthPoint user accounts. You can see your AuthPoint users and the details for each user account. These are the end-users who use AuthPoint for authentication.
From the Users page you can:
- Add, edit, block, unblock, and delete user accounts
- See user status
- See token information for a user account
- See and change the token status
- Send the activation email again
- Send the set password email again
- Activate the Forgot Token feature
The User Name and Token columns show the status of the user account and that user's tokens. You can see if a user or token is active or blocked. For more information, see Block a User or Token.
In the User Name column, the icon next to a user name indicates the status of that user.
- (Activated) — The user account is activated and can authenticate with any active tokens
- (Quarantined) — The LDAP synced user account cannot authenticate because the LDAP user was moved or deleted
- (Blocked) — The user cannot authenticate with any WatchGuard tokens
In the Token column, the icon next to a user's token indicates the status of that token.
- (Activated) — The token has been activated and can be used for authentication
- (Blocked) — The token is blocked and the user cannot authenticate with that token (they can still use other WatchGuard tokens, if they have any, to authenticate)
In the Token column, click on a token to see information about that token. If no tokens are listed in the Token column for a user, then the user has not yet activated a token.