You can locate the participating devices for which the AP or client-related threats have occurred.
- Select Forensics.
- Select the location where you want to view the threats.
- Click the time hyperlink next to Select duration to define the time duration for which you want to view the threats.
- Select the type of threat under AP related threats or Client related threats.
- Select an event row and view the participating devices in the participating devices section displayed below the event list.
- In Participating Devices, click the Locate hyperlink for the device.
The location of the selected device at the selected time is displayed in the Map View. This means that the device is displayed on the floor map that is attached to the location where the threat has been detected.
Click the Switch to Proximity View hyperlink to view the distance of the located device from the locating device. This link toggles between Switch to Map View and Switch to Proximity View depending on what view is currently visible to you.