Activate Your AP
To activate your AP for WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud:
- Go to www.watchguard.com/activate.
- Log in to your WatchGuard account, or create a new account if you do not have a WatchGuard account.
If you create a new WatchGuard account, after you finish the account creation process, go to www.watchguard.com/activate, or select My WatchGuard > Activate Products from your account menu.
- Type the serial number for your AP. Click Continue.
Make sure the AP you want to activate has a Total Wi-Fi or Secure Wi-Fi subscription for Wi-Fi Cloud.
- Specify a friendly name for the AP in your WatchGuard account.
- Accept the End-User License Agreement.
- When the activation is complete, click Finish.
From this page you have three options:
- You can activate another WatchGuard device
- You can go to the WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Help to learn how to set up your new AP
- You can go directly to the WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud management interface. To connect to WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud for future management sessions, go to: https://dashboard.watchguard.cloudwifi.com/