You can add customized splash pages to a basic campaign.
To add a splash page to a basic campaign:
- Open Engage,
- Select an existing campaign, or add a new campaign.
- Click the icon to add and customize a new splash page.
Each campaign can have one or more splash pages.
- Click to preview how the page is displayed.
- Click to edit the page.
- Click to reset the page to the default settings.
- Click to download the page files to your local computer. For example, you can download an existing splash page you created from a template, customize the splash page, then upload the splash page on the campaigns page. For more information on how to upload a custom splash page, see Manage Campaigns.
- Click to save your edits to the page.
- Click Page to configure the page settings.
For more information on page configuration, see Page Settings.
- Click Plug-Ins to select the plug-ins to use on your page.
For more information on plug-in configuration, see Plug-In Settings.
Preview Splash Page
Click to preview how your splash page will appear in a web browser.
The current page size is displayed in MB. The size of the splash page cannot exceed 2 MB.
You can view desktop and mobile versions of your splash page to preview how the page will appear on a specific device.
Edit Page Text
To edit the text portions of a splash page, select the element you want to edit, then enter your text,
You can also click the icon to open the Text Settings page and customize the text and text color.
Edit Background Image
To edit or change a background picture for a page:
- Click an image.
- Click the icon to modify the settings for the background image.
- To upload a new image, click Choose Image.
You can upload .jpg, .png, or .gif files.
- To remove an image, select the image, then click Remove Image.
- To change the color of the background image, select Background Color.
- To change the pattern of the background image, select Background Pattern.