Baseline Charts and Anomaly Detection
This simplifies Wi-Fi network connectivity and performance monitoring and troubleshooting, and enables you to quickly detect and resolve issues experienced by Wi-Fi users. Any detected behavior that deviates significantly from the baseline is considered to be an anomaly and highlighted in the graph.
Baseline graphs help you view any deviations and anomalies to your Wi-Fi network baseline:
- The baseline graph is updated every 15 minutes.
- The blue line on the graph is the calculated baseline. The shaded blue area around the blue line is the standard deviation.
- The purple dots are the observed values for the metric at a given point of time.
- A red dot indicates a significant anomaly to the baseline.
- Click the data points on the chart to view detailed information.
- You can filter the baseline graph view based on the SSID, frequency band, and time interval on the top-right of the baseline widget. For more information. see Filter Data.
- Use the sliders at the bottom of the baseline to zoom in and out of the graph to view the graph data in detail.