When you create and save a report, you can add a schedule to the report to automatically generate the report at the specified frequency.
You must have email services configured in Analyze to be able to email reports. When you use the Analyze system email service, you must confirm the email address you use to send the reports. For more information, see Configure SMS and Email Settings.
To schedule a report:
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select the location floor for which the report was created.
- Click the icon for the report, then click Schedule.
- Configure the schedule options.
- Frequency Type — Select One time to generate the report just once. Select Recurring to generate the report at regular intervals.
- Repeat Every — Select the interval at which you want to generate the report. The frequency can be daily, weekly, or monthly. Select the number of days, weeks, or months after which the report is to be generated.
- Start Schedule — Start date of the schedule.
- End Schedule — End date of the schedule.
- Email Addresses — A comma-separated list of email addresses to which to send the report.
- Active — Select the check box to activate the schedule.
- Click Save.