You can create one or more custom reports for a location floor. Each report can have segments with different filter criteria. A custom report can have one segment with a Dashboard section, one segment with a Floor Maps section, and one or more segments with the remaining sections.
The Demographics, Presence, Engagement, and Wi-Fi Usage sections can be repeated in a custom report with different filters applied to each of the repeating sections.
You cannot create a custom report unless a floor map has been attached to the location floor. The floor map is attached to a location floor in Manage.
To create a report:
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select the location floor for which you want to create the report.
- Click New Report.
- Enter the report name.
- Click the icon to add a new segment.
- Select the section.
- Select the chart.
- Select the duration.
- Select the appropriate option from any other filters that appear.
- Repeat these steps to add new segments to the report.
- To delete a segment, click the icon.
- To duplicate the current segment, click the icon.
- Click Save.