The Inventory menu in WatchGuard Cloud is where you manage the allocation of users, devices, and licenses for your own account and your managed customer accounts.
When you navigate to the Inventory > Summary page, an Overview of your services and devices appears. The Overview can include these details:
- Months until the license expires
- Number of allocated and unallocated devices
- Number of allocated and unallocated users (AuthPoint)
- Number of total devices
- Number of total users (AuthPoint)
- Number of data retention licenses (Firebox)
Use Account Manager to view the inventory for your Service Provider account and all of your managed accounts. The icon next to an account name denotes what type of account it is (Service Provider or Subscriber). Your own Subscriber account (My Account) appears below Overview.
You cannot manage inventory for a delegated account.
Select an account to see the Overview of what has been allocated to that account.
- To allocate AuthPoint users to an account, from the Inventory menu, select Allocation below AuthPoint.
- To allocate Fireboxes or Data Retention licenses to an account, from the Inventory menu, select the links below Firebox.
For more information, see: