For a cloud-managed Firebox, system settings include:
- Firebox Name
- Time Zone
- NTP Servers
On the Device Configuration page for a cloud-managed Firebox, the Settings tile shows a summary of configured system settings.
When you add a Firebox to WatchGuard Cloud as a cloud-managed device, you configure the Firebox name and time zone. Three NTP servers are automatically added.
To see and update the system settings:
- In WatchGuard Cloud, select Configure > Devices.
- Select the cloud-managed Firebox.
- Click Device Configuration.
- Click the Settings tile.
The Settings page opens.
- In the Name text box, edit the Firebox name.
- From the Time Zone drop-down list, select the time zone at the location where the Firebox is installed.
- In the NTP Servers section, type the addresses of up to three NTP servers.
- To save configuration updates to the cloud, click Save.