On the Live Status > SD-WAN page, you can see live status information for SD-WAN actions and Global Multi-WAN.
This page is available only when your cloud-managed Firebox, or locally-managed Firebox with cloud reporting, is connected to WatchGuard Cloud.
These measures appear on the SD-WAN graph:
- Loss — Percentage of packets lost
- Latency — Packet delivery delay, measured in milliseconds (ms)
- Jitter — Variance in packet delivery delay, measured in milliseconds (ms)
To interpret SD-WAN live status information, see Interpret SD-WAN Data.
View SD-WAN Live Status
To open SD-WAN details for a cloud-managed Firebox or locally-managed Firebox with cloud reporting:
- Select Monitor > Devices.
- Select a Firebox.
The Device Summary page for the selected Firebox opens.
- Select Live Status > Networks.
The Networks page opens. The page refreshes automatically every 30 seconds.
- Select the SD-WAN tab.
- In the Name column, select the SD-WAN action you want to see details for.
The details page opens.
View SD-WAN Reports
The Live Status > SD-WAN page shows data from the last 20 minutes. To view historical SD-WAN data, you can generate a report based on a time range that you specify. For more information, see SD-WAN Report.