Applies To: Cloud-managed Fireboxes
This feature is only available to participants in the WatchGuard Cloud Beta program.
On a cloud-managed Firebox, Fireware Web UI has a Diagnostics page with diagnostic tasks and information that you can use to identify and troubleshoot network issues.
From the Diagnostics page you can:
- Download the Diagnostics File for a Cloud-Managed Firebox
- Manage Fault Reports on a Cloud-Managed Firebox
- Run Network Diagnostic Tasks on a Cloud-Managed Firebox
- Run a VPN Diagnostic Report on a Cloud-Managed Firebox
These diagnostic options can help you troubleshoot issues with Firebox network or VPN connectivity, and get information requested by a WatchGuard Technical Support representative.
To log in to Fireware Web UI:
- From a computer on a network connected to the Firebox, open a web browser.
- In the web browser, go to https://<firebox IP address>>:8080.
The Fireware Web UI login page appears.
- Log in with the user name admin and the Admin Password you set for this device in WatchGuard Cloud.
- To go to the Diagnostics page, select Diagnostics.
For information about Fireware Web UI, see About Fireware Web UI for a Cloud-Managed Firebox.