Applies To: Cloud-managed Fireboxes
WAN settings control how the Firebox routes outbound traffic when multiple external networks are configured. The sticky connection settings control how long a connection continues to use the same WAN network. By default, all policies use the global WAN sticky connection settings. You can configure a firewall policy to override the global WAN sticky connection settings and configure a custom sticky connection duration value.
For information about global WAN settings, see Configure Global WAN Settings
To configure the sticky connection duration in a policy:
- Add or edit a policy. For more information, see Configure Firewall Policies in WatchGuard Cloud.
- In the policy configuration, select the Advanced tab.
- To use the global WAN sticky connection settings, clear the Override Multi-WAN sticky connection setting check box.
- To set a custom sticky connection value for this policy:
- Select the Override Multi-WAN sticky connection setting check box.
- In the text box, type the number of seconds to maintain the connection on the same WAN network.
- To save the policy, click Save.