Applies To: Cloud-managed Fireboxes
This feature is only available to participants in the WatchGuard Cloud Beta program.
WAN settings control how the Firebox routes outbound traffic when multiple external networks are configured. The sticky connection setting controls how long a connection continues to use the same WAN network. By default, all policies use the global WAN sticky connection settings. You can configure a firewall policy to override the multi-WAN sticky connection settings and configure a custom value.
For information about global Multi-WAN settings, see Configure Global WAN Settings
To configure the sticky connection duration in a policy:
- Add or edit a policy. For more information, see Configure Firewall Policies in WatchGuard Cloud.
- In the policy configuration, select the Advanced tab.
- To use the global multi-WAN sticky connection setting, clear the Override Multi-WAN sticky connection setting check box.
- To set a custom sticky connection value for this policy:
- Select the Enable sticky connection check box.
- In the text box, type the number of minutes to maintain the connection on the same WAN network.
- To save the policy, click Save.