Some of the features described in this topic are only available to participants in the WatchGuard Endpoint Security beta program. If a feature described in this topic is not available in your version of the endpoint security product, it is a beta-only feature.
You can upgrade a trial during the trial period. When you upgrade a trial, the time remaining and all settings transfer to the upgraded trial. These upgrade paths are available:
- If you have a trial of WatchGuard EPP, you can upgrade to a trial of WatchGuard EPDR.
- If you have a trial of WatchGuard EDR, you can upgrade to a trial of WatchGuard EPDR.
- If you have a trial of WatchGuard EPDR, you cannot upgrade the trial.
When you upgrade a trial, the trial of the new product can take up to two minutes to become available. When you upgrade a product trial, you can add modules to the trial, if available. You can later add additional modules to an in-progress trial.
You can convert a trial license to a term license. For more information, see Convert an Endpoint Security Trial to a Term or Subscription License.
To upgrade a trial, from WatchGuard Cloud:
- From Account Manager, select Overview.
- Select Administration > Trials.
- In the Account column, next to the account you want to upgrade the trial for, click and select Upgrade Trial.
The Upgrade Trial dialog box opens.
- From the Product list, select the endpoint product you want to upgrade to.
- From the list of modules, select the check box for each endpoint security module you want to evaluate.
- Click Upgrade.
The Product Type column updates to show the new product for the remainder of the trial period.