If you have an active subscription license for WatchGuard Endpoint Security product and modules, managed accounts can add any number of endpoints to their account. You can limit the maximum number of endpoints for a specific account you manage.
To limit the maximum number of endpoints for a managed account, in WatchGuard Cloud:
- Select Inventory.
- From Account Manager, select an account.
- Select Endpoint > Allocation.
- Select the Product or modules you want to allocate endpoints for.
- Select Limit the number of endpoints.
- Type the Maximum Number of Endpoints this account can have.
- Click Save.