In the Device Settings page, you can see detailed status for a device, and configure settings that control whether a Firebox can connect and send log messages to WatchGuard Cloud.
To go to the Device Settings page:
- Log in to your WatchGuard Cloud account.
- Select Configure > Devices.
- To see a summary of status for all devices in a folder, click the folder name.
The detail pane shows a list of Fireboxes in the folder, with their current log setting, serial number, and Fireware OS version.
- To configure settings for a Firebox, click the Firebox name.
Status and settings for the selected Firebox appear.
- Click Device Settings.
Click the Monitor button in the upper-right corner to open the WatchGuard Cloud Device Summary page.
From the Device Settings page you can:
- Disable or Enable Logging to WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a Firebox from WatchGuard Cloud
- Regenerate the Firebox Verification Code
The Device Settings page also includes most of the device status information available on the Device Summary page. For more information, see WatchGuard Cloud Device Summary.