In WatchGuard Cloud Device Manager, you can configure settings that control whether a Firebox can connect and send log messages to WatchGuard Cloud.
To go to the Configure page:
- Log in to your WatchGuard Cloud account.
- Select Configure > Fireboxes.
- To see a summary of status for all devices in a folder, click the folder name.
The detail pane shows a list of Fireboxes in the folder, with their current log setting, serial number, and Fireware OS version.
- To configure settings for a Firebox, click the Firebox name.
Status and settings for the selected Firebox appear.
From the Configure page for a device you can:
- Disable or Enable Logging to WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a Firebox from WatchGuard Cloud
- Regenerate the Firebox Verification Code
The top of the Configure page also includes most of the device status information available on the Device Summary page. For more information, see WatchGuard Cloud Device Summary.