In the Device Settings page, you can see detailed status for a device, and configure settings that control whether a Firebox can connect and send log messages to WatchGuard Cloud.
To go to the Device Settings page:
- Log in to your WatchGuard Cloud account.
- Select Configure > Devices.
- To see a summary of status for all devices in a folder, click the folder name.
The detail pane shows a list of Fireboxes in the folder, with their current log setting, serial number, and Fireware OS version.
- To configure settings for a Firebox, click the Firebox name.
Status and settings for the selected Firebox appear.
- Click Device Settings.
Click the Monitor button in the upper-right corner to open the WatchGuard Cloud Device Summary page.
From the Device Settings page you can:
- Disable or Enable Logging to WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a Firebox from WatchGuard Cloud
- Upgrade Firmware from WatchGuard Cloud
- Regenerate the Firebox Verification Code
From the Device Settings page, you can also initiate FireCluster tasks:
- Manage FireCluster Logging in WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a FireCluster from WatchGuard Cloud
- Upgrade a FireCluster in WatchGuard Cloud
The Device Settings page also includes most of the device status information available on the Device Summary page. For more information, see WatchGuard Cloud Device Summary.