On the Subscription Services Dashboard page, you can see the recent Subscription Services activity on your Firebox. If a Subscription Service has not already been activated on your Firebox, you can activate it from the Subscription Services page.
The Subscription Services page shows:
- Scanned, infected, and skipped traffic that is monitored by Gateway AntiVirus
- Scanned, suspect, and infected traffic that is identified by IntelligentAV
- Scanned, detected, and prevented traffic that is monitored by Intrusion Prevention Service
- Signature version and update information for Gateway AntiVirus and Intrusion Prevention Service
- Good, bad, and inconclusive reputation score statistics for URLs checked by Reputation Enabled Defense
- HTTP requests and traffic that is denied by WebBlocker
- Clean, confirmed, bulk, and suspect mail that is identified by spamBlocker
- Scanned, blocked, and quarantined content that is identified by Data Loss Prevention
- Files allowed and dropped by the File Exceptions list
- Scanned, blocked, and quarantined content that is identified by APT Blocker
- Scanned and blocked content that is identified by Botnet Detection
- Scanned and blocked traffic identified by Geolocation
- Scanned, detected, and blocked applications that are identified by Application Control
For more information about manual signature updates, see Subscription Services Status and Manual Signatures Updates.