From the System Settings page Status tab, you can see status information for your WebBlocker Server.
- Select > Administration > Administration > System Settings.
The System Settings page appears with the Status tab selected by default.
- In the WebBlocker System Information section, review the status of the WebBlocker Server:
The name of the WebBlocker Server.
The WebBlocker Server operating system.
The universally unique identifier (UUID) number for the WebBlocker Server.
The version and build number of the WebBlocker Server.
The total percentage of the VM CPU core used by the WebBlocker Server. The maximum is 100%.
To see the percentage of each CPU core that the WebBlocker Server processes uses, point to . Each CPU core has a maximum usage of 100%.
The amount of memory on the VM used by the WebBlocker Server.
The time on the WebBlocker Server, in the local time zone of the browser.
The Eth0 interface settings (IP address and subnet mask) for the WebBlocker Server.
- — Indicates that the interface is enabled and configured.
- — Indicates that the interface is disabled and not configured.
- Configure the settings as described in these topics:
- Manage WebBlocker Server Certificates
- Complete WebBlocker Server System Maintenance
- Manage Connected WebBlocker Server Users
- Configure WebBlocker Server System Settings
- Run Diagnostic Tasks on the WebBlocker Server