You can edit the refresh and timeout settings for your user account in Threat Detection and Response. Because TDR uses the WatchGuard Portal authentication, you cannot edit other account settings from TDR. To edit your name, email address, and password, edit your profile in the WatchGuard Portal.
There are two settings you can change for your user account:
The auto refresh setting controls how often TDR automatically refreshes data on the current page. The default is to never refresh.
The session timeout setting controls how long TDR waits before it logs you out due to inactivity. The default is 15 minutes.
To edit your TDR user account settings:
- Log in to the TDR web UI with your WatchGuard account credentials.
- At the top of the page, click your user name.
The User Settings page opens.
- From the Enable auto refresh after drop-down list, select the auto refresh interval.
- From the Session times out after drop-down list, select the session timeout.
- In the Current Password text box, type your current password.
- Click Save.